Online Marketing Executive at Tirendo Holding GmbH
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
Looking for a job : strategist, strategic planner, digital marketer or some kind of analyst-ish position.
I am currently working on developing tools and processes for the purpose of Strategic Planners, to build an "Experience Planning". It's aimed to help brands create real holistic experiences.
In 2012, I completed my MA in Digital media, marketing and communication strategy.
Yet, my background in political science and my passion for design led me to a broader range of interests among advertising and humanities.
That´s why I'm deeply committed in becoming an innovative and risk-taking strategist, that can really speak about technology, sociology and creativity, and think about satisfying consumers without sacrificing business objectives.
• Benchmarking offline/online and audits
• Monitoring : advertising, marketing, technology, social sciences
• Trends, cultural movements and emerging behaviors offline/online
• Proposal - Creative brief - Media brief - Comms framework - Copy testing
• Insight mining - quantitative and qualitative research
• User experience - Experience planning
• Webmarketing - Social media
• Digital territories analysis
• Branding and design
• Basics of strategic intelligence
I can design, draw, code (HTML5, CSS3, and I'm currently learning Ruby as a recreational skill) and even use a soldering iron.
Finally, I make an outstanding coffee and I have some other cutting-edge habilities such as opening a bottle with an Iphone or building wold-class paper aeroplanes.
Bonus : I used to work as a chef in a french burger restaurant, so I can feed the team from time to time, and then participate to the welfare of the company.