Member of a five person Program Design Leadership Team responsible for leading the development of two major new programs, including:
- Developing a framework for effectively managing program design work across the organization.
- Creating structures and systems to evaluate and manage organizational capacity to deliver new work.
- Building cross functional teams responsible for designing and implementing content.
- Directing organizational change management and communication.
Led the selection and implementation of new systems to support New Leaders program delivery, including content management and survey and assessment tool.
Directed a cross functional project to analyze New Leaders Assessment and Diagnostic data and develop reports that supported action planning with aspiring and sitting principals.
Led the design and pilot implementation of the OnTrack System (www.nlnsontrack.com), a web-based mobile tool that organizes student data in clear, accessible formats to help high school leaders identify at-risk students and get them back on track to graduation. including:
- Working closely and consultatively with schools’ principals and staff to conduct needs analysis and ongoing implementation support to ensure that the OnTrack System is being correctly and effectively utilized.
- Managing developers and built relationships with third party partners, vendors, and consultants, including graphic designers and NYC data analysis experts.
- Designing and delivering scalable training, support, and program evaluations for partner schools.