Taken from this. I don’t know if this has already been translated yet, but here are some of interesting questions. If you spot any wrong translations or grammars (as both English and Japanese are not my first languages), please tell me and I’ll fix it immediately!
= = = = = = = = = =
Questions from EXILE members:
3. Which nationality was you missunderstand the most? (by USA)
A: In Atlanta airport, I was asked “Are you Spanish?”. I’m looking very passionate.
9. When we first met, do you still remember my bad behavior? (laugh)
What did you think of me that time? (by TETSUYA)
A: I was working part-time in the bar when I first saw you.
I saw the bad look in your eyes and thought that you were going to extort my money.
11. How can I make my face smaller? (by SHOKICHI)
A: Build your body bigger. It’s important than anything.
= = = = = = = = = =
20. Which member do you think you’re alike, and unalike the most? Please give the reasons. (by Hairmaker)
A: Most alike member is MAKI-san. O Blood type, 180cm height, has an older sister, loves Hip-Hop, likes to sit-up, etc. We have many things similar to each other.
Most unalike member is TAKAHIRO-kun. If using Othello to compare, TAKAHIRO-kun is the white side and I’m the black side.
22. If KENCHI-san is a stylist, who do you want to style the most? And how will you style him? (by Stylist)
A: NESMITH. He probably looks good in Malcolm X style!
Or maybe MC Hammer!
24. In EXILE, which member do you think is the natural-type the most? (by a student)
25. What meal do you want your girlfriend to cook for you the most? (by a student)
A: Curry which is carefully cooked.
33. If I write you a fanletter, will you read it? (by a student)
A: Of course! I’ve been reading every single fanletter I received.
34. If you have 1 week off, what do you want to do? (by a businessman)
A: Now I don’t want a week off, although if I do, I’d like to go to Hawaii.
I want to look forward to have fun in Hawaii.
37. What meal do you specialize the most? (by a housewife)
A: Omelette rice. I have confidence in making this.
38. What are your favourite colour, favourite food, and favourite place? (by a student)
A: Black, Ice-cream, I love being in a club at night, although I haven’t been to clubs recently.
In the morning, I like to stay in bed, and in the midday, I like to go to Shibuya area.
39. Which club were you in when you were in middle school and high school? (by a student)
A: When I was in middle school, I was in a football club.
In high school, I was in a tennis club. I was having an interest in tennis at that time.
45. What inspired you to start dancing? (by a student)
A: I had an impact on dancing when I watched Dance Koushien. After that, my friends and I went to dance school.
47. Did you just copy my western clothes style? (by Avex president Matsuura)
A: I copy your clothes’ favourite brand.
62. In EXILE’s members, do you have anything that you’re confident in winning at it? (by a student)
A: Long-distance race. I have high confidence in this.
Also, mountain climbing.
64. What type and what colour is your underwear? (by a freetor)
A: A black boxer.
68. Who is your favourite comedian? (by a student)
A: Downtown-san. My favourite one is ごっつええ感じ.
74. What perfume do you use? (by a freetor)
A: Ralph Lauren’s HOT. Although it smells a bit sweet, it’s not too rich.
75. What do you do in your day off? (by a beautician)
A: Go to gym, swimming, and have a meal with members.
76. Up until now, have you ever failed on a stage? (by a freeter)
A: During Mushashuugyou tour, in my solo part, I was doing backflip and I broke my finger.
87. Why are you so attractive? (by a student)
A: Please praise me more! (laugh)
98. Do you have nickname in your childhood? (by a student)
A: “Tera”. Because my surname is “Teratsuji”.
99. If EXILE members were animals, what do you think they’d be? (by a student)
A: HIRO-san is a prudential lion.
MATSU-san is a stylish deer.
MAKIDAI-san is a music-lover horse.
ATSUSHI-kun is a hawk that freely flies in the sky.
TAKAHIRO-kun is a rabbit that doesn’t fear any encounter.
USA-san is a flexible cheetah.
AKIRA is an extraordinary-existence elephant.
NAOTO is a koala that loves sweets.
KEIJI is a hog that always goes forward.
NAOKI is a labrador retriever that attracts to human.
TETSUYA is cat that likes biting.
NESMITH is a hangover black panther.
SHOKICHI is an Asian black bear that always does things at his pace.
Myself is probably an orangutan. If there was a ZOO like this, it’d probably be interesting!
= = = = = = = = = =
Holy cookies this took MUCH longer than I thought. Anyways, please enjoy! And as I said, if you see any wrong translations or grammars, please tell me and I’ll fix it immediately!
I’m planning to translate TETSUYA’s too if I have time. I’m in a middle of exam right now so sorry in advance if it comes late ;v;.