I worked as part of the festival's artistic programming group merging digital creative with social, video, search, and experiential marketing.
Our work was being recognized the Nonprofit Finance Fund for our innovation in connecting technology and the arts.
- Built and managed multi-channel digital strategy, connecting psychographics, social analysis, analytics strategy, patron interviews, and landscape evaluation to write and present yearly and long-term strategy
- Collaborated with marketing team to monitor effectiveness of out of home with social campaigns and field research, and created new opportunities from these reports
- Overhauled website in 2010, bridging front-end CMS with custom-built CRM back-end. Led 2011 redesign.
- Liaised with external vendors to deliver iPhone app (a first for our sector) from concept to approval
- Designed assets for web and mobile
- Managed social media and digital event production team during festival
- Raised visibility of the organization's digital efforts though leadership and internal education