I never did this kind of post before, but I thought it would be fun especially since it’s summer time *^^* I also think it would be a great way for my readers and friends to find out more about me~
Angeli from Meloncreme tagged me with Liebster award! She’s such a sweetheart and I think we’ve known each other for quite sometime! We need to start talking more hehe
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions left by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate five (or more) bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them.
4. Make up questions for those you have nominated.
5. Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
11 Facts About Me
1. I’ve been interested in Asian culture since the age of 3
It’s crazy right? I have obsessed with anything asian related ever since I could remember. Pokémon, Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura were big parts of my childhood. I even started taking a basic a Japanese class in the 4th grade. Although the interest did end until my middle years of high school.
2. I used to be extremely shy
I was so shy that some people used to think I couldn’t speak at all! I finally outgrow this shyness by the last years of high school.
3. I LOVE COFEE…. AND TEA
Yes I’m a heavy drinker of both. People used to make fun of my height and blaming it on all the coffee I used to drink during my younger years (I’m 5’6… which is pretty tall, right?)
4. I’m a guy
Contrary to what people think online, yes, I am a boy!
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with Chiba Yudai
Need I say more? *wails violently*
6. I can stare at maps all day
I have no idea why, but I love looking at maps. I love finding out the relational distance between certain locations, my geographically standpoint, etc. It feels like I’m downloading the world into my brain I guess haha
7. I’m seriously addicted to Twitter
As most of you know (by my numerous tweets), I love tweeting. I had a Twitter account since 2008, so I basically spent my all my high school years on it. I met so many friends on Twitter, and we still stay in contact to this day.
8. I eat like a bird
I know it’s weird, but I have a bad habit of not eating full meals. Rather, I snack throughout the day. Not to mention, if I have something sweet I have to have something spicy/salty immediately right after (and vice versa).
9. I’ve always been told I have model hands
Yup. My hands are apparently really girly, and my fingers are super long. I don’t notice them until someone points them out haha
10. I’m super active at night
I’m not sure why, but at around 11:30PM to 2AM I become extremely happy and more active than I am the day. My hair and skin always looks better at night too :p
11. I have an extremely short attention span
Like most of the other young people of my generation, I cannot focus on just one thing. I usually multi-task (except when driving)! It literally will take me 5 hours to watch a 1.5 hour movie since I’ll pause it and do other things or watch two movies at once etc.
Questions from Angeli
1. If you win the lottery, what would be the first thing that you would buy with the prize money?
This is such a hard question haha. I would probably
2. What are the top 5 countries that you’d like to go to for vacation?
India, Korea, Japan, China + Hong Kong, Australia
3. Are you a lefty or a righty?
Righty (Interesting side fact: I find myself getting attracted to left handed people haha)
4. What instruments do you play? If you don’t play any, then what is the instrument that you wish to learn how to play?
I used to play the piano and violin, but I had to quit because I no longer had an interest in playing them.
5. What are the top 5 most played songs on your playlist?
Dual Life – Kim Sori, Desktop Universe – Aran, 10001st Night – Show Lo, 桜流し (DJ AMAYA VS. GROOVEBOT REMIX) – DJ Amaya, Starlight – VIXX
6. What’s your dream job?
Ok this is kind of a silly dream job considering it’s a job that is easy for most people to start. I really wanted to be a (pre-school/kindergarten?) teacher in Japan/Korea and have my boyfriend surprise me by visiting me during class with flowers and a present. Let’s not question this and my obvious addiction to Korean dramas.
Questions from me
1.What is your favorite food you like to eat when you feel like celebrating?
2. Have you ever traveled outside of your home country? If so, where?
3. What is one quote/piece of advice you live by?
4. Do you have any favorite childhood memories? If so, what?
5. Coffee or tea
6. If you program any language into your head and speak it fluently, which language would it be.
People I tag:
Everyone! Feel free to take part in this~
Be sure to let me know if you do decide to write a post – I’d love to read it!
PS. Once again, thanks for tagging me Angeli!