2013 - Present
Marketing Director / Habostorta e-Commerce Group Kft.
Randivonal, Brands.hu, Citybrands.hu, Klassz.hu
2011 - Present
Head of Marketing Services / allegroup.hu Kft.
Vatera, Grando, Apród, Lealkudtuk, TeszVesz
- Support marketing developments for the products (Vatera, TeszVesz, Apród, Grando, Lealkudtuk, Vateraautó) and other ongoing projects, ensure optimum service and identify improvements.
- Implement the strategies of different lines of business, B2C and C2C platforms.
- Oversee and coordinate all marketing activities and reporting processes leading 10+ person marketing team: search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile marketing, Public Relations (PR), social media activities, affiliate / co-brand agreements, design and site development works, e-mail communications, researches and analysises, conversion-based and brand building campaigns.
- Handle the administration of the Marketing Services Department and its personnel, including procurement of personnel, performance evaluations, and execution of administration policies.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party service providers, vendors and key stakeholders.
2010 - Present
Marketing Brand Manager / allegroup.hu Kft.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing strategy and activity of the e-commerce marketplace TeszVesz.hu (with more than one million registered users).
- Creating customer-focused online experience.
- Developing the annual marketing plan, planning and managing the marketing budget.
- Managing, regular reporting and tracking report metrics appropriately as well as flagging issues for internal stakeholders.
- Media planning, development and implementation of advertising campaigns and events.
- Design, implementation and execution of strategic marketing and online media activities (communications, media campaigns and online PR).
- Managing, mentoring and coaching marketing team members, leading 3 members marketing team.
- Using social media marketing strategies, execution of interactive and integrated social media campaign, managing web2.0 communications.
2007 - Present
Online Marketing and e-Solutions Specialist / Citibank
- developing, implementing, and executing integrated marketing programs to build online site and brand awareness, generating sales leads and customer referrals, promoting products and service recognition, driving qualified traffic to purchase financial product online;
- restructuring, implementing and monitoring processes and marketing strategies;
- planning and carrying out campaigns by successfully raising conversion rates;
- implementation, analyses and enhancement of online sales channel and online banking products;
- management of website content development and site maintenance (www.citibank.hu and www.citigold.hu);
- generating new business opportunities through online marketing strategies, including: SEO and SEM campaigns, display advertising, email marketing, website content management.
2005 - Present
CitiPhone Customer Service and Sales Representative / Citibank
- processing investment and other banking transactions efficiently and accurately;
- consulting and sales of all (mainly investment) banking products for VIP (private banking) clients: deposits, investments, global funds, loans, credit and debit cards and other private banking products;
- taking ownership of client complaints/issues, initiating action or resolving the problem and keeping the clients informed during the process;
- cross-selling banking products (mainly credit cards, personal loans, credit shield insurances, VIP packages), achievement of volume and turnover objectives of the entire range of financial products;
- acquisition and portfolio work with existing and potential clients;
- conducting investment trainings and exams.
2000 - Present
Freelancer / Various
- website development, design and usability
- sales of online solutions for small companies
- sponsorship consultant