Freelance Social Media & Content Strategy
Marketing and Advertising | Brighton, United Kingdom, GB
For nearly seven years I’ve been working at the forefront of the digital marketing industry including some of the best agencies in London. It's a fast paced environment...there have been a lot of changes including my job title but I have settled on the role of:
This involves planning and curating a content strategy on behalf of a brand that will resonate with the right audiences in social media. (I have also penned a few Facebook updates in my time.)
I've worked as a social media consultant, strategist, planner, account manager, sales manager and trainer. A true social media evangelist, I bring solid account management experience to social media, search and digital marketing/PR projects.
I’ve got great client relation skills and really enjoying developing, pitching and selling ideas. A positive person who can make things happen, I motivate the people around me to feel they can do the same. My biggest strength is turning social media strategy into results. Being freelance, I’m also completely adaptable, meaning I can match my services to meet the job.
* Social media strategic planning
* Content strategy planning and creation
* Community management
* Facebook/Twitter strategy, copywriting, global brand guidelines, TOV guidelines.
* Blogger outreach, trend-spotting, metrics, competitor analysis and campaign tracking.
* Social media mapping and analysis including semantics, brand and competition - unearthing the trends, people and social spaces where a brand will win online
* Consulting on reporting, analytics, social media KPIs and metrics
* Social media training sessions
* Extensive advertising sales experience.
* Understanding a client’s needs and their market.
Some clients and brands I have helped:
Unilever, Global alcohol brands, Intersport, British Airways, Drinkaware, Nokai, Land Rover, Ford, artrepublic, Hyundai, 505 Games, various private investment banks, RED, TV network channel