Coord. of Design Research and Creative Planning at Globosat
Broadcast Media | São Paulo Area, Brazil, BR
Graduated in Graphic Design I have also completed a Master degree in Graphic Design by attending the University of the Arts London / London College of Communication, UK.
On my practice as design/visual researcher I unite concept, form and market knowledge working on strategic projects in order to build storytellings and visual narratives to products, services and brands.
Since the early part of my career I have been working along big communication projects for companies such as Interbreew AMBEV beverages, Philip Morris, Volvo, O Boticário cosmetics and Marisol fashion industry. I have also worked recently on design research projects to clients like Intelbras eletronics, Daiken elevators, HSBC and NOKIA.
Also as creative professional I took part on a wide range of advertising, packaging, editorial design and merchandising projects. In 2006 CCPR (Creative Club of Paraná State) awarded me as "the most awarded designer" of its annuary book.
Currently working at the biggest pay-tv programming company of Latin America - Globosat Network - I lead brand strategy projects for channels such as GNT, VIVA, Multishow, OFF, SporTV, Premiere, Combate, among others.
• Contribute to the development of brand strategies
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of research and markets analysis reports, (demographics, technology, consumer insights and trends)
• Build rhetorical argument, narratives and storytelling
• Develop new business pitches and proposals
• Manage contracting bids and project planning with third parts, partners and suppliers
• Work collaboratively coordinating creative design team
Specialties: Design Research, Design Writing, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Youth Trends, Subculture, Mass Market, Pay TV, Television, Cable TV, Broadcasting