Coord. of Design Research and Creative Planning at Globosat
Broadcast Media | São Paulo Area, Brazil, BR
Master (M.A.) in Graphic Design, by attending the University of the Arts London / London College of Communication, UK - I am professionally experienced in design research, visual research and creative planning practices.
On my practice as design/visual researcher I unite concept, form and market knowledge managing strategic projects in order to build storytellings and visual narratives to products, services and brands.
Since the early part of my career I have been working along big communication projects for companies such as Interbreew AMBEV beverages, Philip Morris, Volvo, O Boticário cosmetics and Marisol fashion industry. I have also worked recently on design research projects to clients like Intelbras eletronics, Daiken elevators, HSBC and NOKIA. Also, as creative professional I led a wide range of advertising, packaging, editorial design and merchandising projects.
Currently working at the biggest pay-tv programming company of Latin America - Globosat Network - I lead brand strategy projects for channels such as GNT, VIVA, Multishow, OFF, SporTV, Premiere, Combate, among others.
• Contribute to the development of brand strategies
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of research and markets analysis reports, (demographics, technology, consumer insights and trends)
• Build rhetorical argument, narratives and storytelling
• Develop new business pitches and proposals
• Manage contracting bids and project planning with third parts, partners and suppliers
• Work collaboratively coordinating creative design team
Specialties: Design Research, Design Writing, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Youth Trends, Subculture, Mass Market, Pay TV, Television, Cable TV, Broadcasting