AIMS - Cooperation with the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) for the implementation of the national Aid Effectiveness policies described in the Jakarta Commitment, supporting the design and deployment of an Aid Information Management System (AIMS) following the Paris Declaration principles and facilitating the 2011 Monitoring Survey of the Paris Declaration conducted by the OECD.
- advise the directorates of Development Funding Utilization and Planning
- support actively the national Aid Effectiveness dialogue
- train and give guidance to 20 bilateral and multilateral donor agencies (EC, JICA, ADB, World Bank, UN systems, etc.)
- cooperate with UNDP Indonesia for the facilitation of the 2011 Monitoring survey of the Paris Declaration
- propose activity planning and budgeting
- establish initial assessment of requirements and contacts with governmental stakeholders
- conduct national preliminary and final surveys for Aid Effectiveness with the Government and the Donor community