Motion Graphics / Video Editor / Pro VJ / Tutor
Design | Norwich, United Kingdom, GB
12 years of experience in multimedia design, skilled in graphic design, video editing and motion graphics. Always dedicated and approachable with a keen sense of curiosity and imagination. Strong skills in creative design and concept development with an extensive knowledge of many industry standard tools including Adobe products.
7 years’ experience in delivering Primary/high school educational tutorials and bespoke, twilight tutoring sessions based on a range of skills using Adobe design Products, ArKaos VJ and many other industry standard software packages.
Professional live VJ performer and creator of 2d/3d motion graphics working as a co-director of the Triggerset arts collective. Highlights include live performances at major UK festivals such as Glastonbury, Creamfields and Global Gathering and editing MTV 2 screened music promos alongside worldwide tour visuals for bands including Flux Pavilion (Circus Records) Alloy Mental (Skint Records) and DJ Phil Kieran (Cocoon Recordings).
• Highly proficient in using Adobe design and Sony Vegas video editing software.
• Skilled in Microsoft Windows and related products such as Word and Power Point.
• Full working knowledge Acid Pro and Reaper Audio music editing tools.
• Broad range of skills in 3D modelling and animation using Carrara, Blender and Poser.
• Extensive live performance skills using Arkaos VJ software and Edirol video mixing tools.
• Professional use of camera and sound recording devices including Sony PD150, HDR Z1 and SQN.
Specialties: Adobe and Sony software products, music production, post production grading, video editing for music projects, motion graphics including 3D model content