Southern California | Chattanooga, TN
• 12-year marketing communications veteran providing consultation, strategy and tactical support to clients large and small – from print to interactive mediums.
• Worked with team to create integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand engagement and deliver business results.
• Created strategic plans from research to implementation to evaluation; set performance metrics.
• Managed marketing communications budgets of more than $1 million.
*Public relations - news releases, pitching, securing coverage across a variety of mediums, media alerts, press kit and other writing.
• Social media research, competitive analysis, monitoring, strategy, recommendations and worked with General Counsel to create social media policies (internal and external). Managed Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. Provide insights and analysis from industry research such as white papers, trade journals and blogs.
• Worked with several public relations, branding, communications and digital agencies and consultants including KMT Creative, DGWB Advertising & Communication, The Buddy Group, Moxxe PR as well as lobbyists, government officials and professional associations.
• Clients included American Career College, West Coast University, Maestro Concepts, James Hardie, NALFA, One Clip at a Time Foundation, Public Relations Society of America San Diego/Imperial chapter, Mariner’s Church Irvine campus.