Developed and executed integrated public awareness campaign to save energy municipal and residential sectors for a federal Recovery and Reinvestment Act grant:
● Encouraged community-wide behavior change through a multi-media public outreach campaign. Efforts involved media relations, advertising, community outreach and social media. Nearly 2,000 residents pledged to make energy saving lifestyle changes.
● Planned and executed campaign advertising strategy: wrote copy for monthly print
advertisements and radio advertisements. Assisted with concepts, scripts and execution of
● Coordinated community outreach efforts including a minor league baseball game sponsorship, a
summer concert series sponsorship and participation in neighborhood association events.
● Scripted and hosted monthly video segment that updated the community on energy
efficiency and sustainability effort progress. The segment ran on local television and on the
campaign's YouTube channel.
● Assisted with Cleaner Greener Lincoln's website redesign concept and new copy.