* First point of contact for faculty, applicants and current students. Processed course registration, tracked leave of absences and course waivers requests, communicated with the BU Bookstore to order and update sourcebooks and desk copies, monitored and generated class lists and reconciled grades
* Monitored and reconciled a $2.5 million budget. Managed accounts payable processes to ensure timely processing of invoices, billed expenses and disbursements.
* Participated in the coordination and production of the Department of Distance Education’s Lead the Way Symposium, three transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT) Residency events per year, and multiple Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) capstone and on-campus welcome events per semester. Responsible for venue scheduling, multimedia arrangements, vendor research and contracting, the drafting and distribution of relevant event materials, day-of on-site supervision, invitation/confirmation distribution and response tracking
* Created and executed the social networking strategy for each program, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Distributed information on academic programs, course offerings and departmental policies to applicants and current students
* Seasonal academic admissions administration, including the distribution and tracking of files to appropriate faculty members, preparation of admissions documentation and database maintenance
* On campus liaison between the Department, contracted external vendors and the Sargent College senior staff
* Established systems to track and provide analysis of historical enrollment data useful in year-end annual reporting