Develop and integrate education program to coincide with live concert events.
• Write curriculums that integrate current music into other subjects.
• Consult on 2-3 minute educational tidbits to be presented during live shows.
Grow and execute a marketing strategy for new non-profit with audience of 100,000 students per school year.
• Arrange press and media for school shows – often securing front-page stories.
• Utilize Social Media sources such as Facebook to retain young audience base.
• Expand website content.
• Write informational content for brochures, newsletters, administrator letters, and parent letters.
Assist and implement a development/fundraising plan.
• Work to cultivate and retain corporate sponsors and individual donors.
• Identify, write, and apply for grants.
• Organize benefit concerts and events.
• Arrange for in-kind donations of use to the program.
Recruit, hire and supervise new employees, volunteers, and interns.
Develop, negotiate, and enforce contracts with schools and performance venues.
Act as point-of-contact at performances and events to develop connections with students, administrators, and
potential and ongoing client/donor relationships.
Perform backstage production duties as necessary before and after events.