Head of Editorial Development at News International
Newspapers | Hull, United Kingdom, GB
Diverse experience of the UK media industry working at the forefront of change. Ambitious and strategic with a passion for developing people and teams.
A highly successful and engaging learning and development management lead with a track record of designing and delivering creative editorial development solutions within complex highly distributed organisations. Confident in managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers and experienced in leading cross organisation teams.
Training and lecturing at events and conferences in creative media and the future of news is an enjoyable biproduct of my experience of huge change in multiple media environments. My latest challenge builds on this experience and commitment to journalism.
I am a tenacious Project Manager developing new work flows to increase commercial opportunities whilst improving the user experience.
I'm currently undertaking an accredited coaching qualification
* Project Management
* Learning and Development
* Change Management
* Stakeholder liaison.
* Research and report writing.
* Managing people
* Managing budgets and meeting targets.
* Business Development.
* Strategic planning and negotiation
* External and Internal Communications, with a range of different audiences.
* Specialisms: video journalism, production, voice over, presentation, online, pay walls, media management and workflow, editing and data analysis