I have been working for two years as a Press Office and Marketing Manager at Virus Concerti (Pordenone, Italy). The Agency organized national and international tours for Italian/international artists like Linea77,Montefiori Cocktail, The Hormonauts, Tre allegri ragazzi morti, Corveleno, and many more. Moreover the agency organized local festivals (Barcolana, Music in Village, Isola della Musica, Fiera della Musica, etc) and live concerts (DepositoGiordani) of national and international artists like: Placebo, Morrissey, Lou Reed, Philip Glass, Echo and Bunnyman, Mike Patton, Gutter Twins, Buzzcocks, Sick of it all, Caparezza, Max Gazzè, Negramaro, Afterhours, Marlene Kuntz and many more.
My duties included:
• Planning of the on line and printed advertising campaign, - the online and off line PR activity with journalists, photographers and promoters,
• Planning and management of graphic designers, media agencies and copy shops,
• Booking of billboards and contact with local bureaucracy and government bodies,
• Panning of the online activities including the analysis and the usability of the new websites http://www.virusconcerti.it, and (the old version of http://www.depositogiordani.it)
• Management of the on line presence of the agency and the festivals and events organized by it