This is for work.
Methods for a board game to interact with a separate on-screen software component?
Software to board game…
- software triggers events in the board game at random times
- software triggers events in the board game in set feedback loop
- software generates multiple iterations of the board game
- software presents isolated challenges that when resolved, modify the board game
Board game to software…
- enter state of board game in software when prompted
- enter an aggregate value or particular indicator when prompted
- take action in software as a result of player choice
- board game prompts an action in the software
- AR tracking (madness!!!)