Learning Leader II at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
E-Learning | Burlington, Vermont Area, US
Specialties: Emerging Technology, Learning Technology, eLearning 2.0, Social Learning, Rapid Development, eLearning, Podcasting, Web 2.0, Web Design, Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate Suite, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign.
2010 - Present
Learning Leader II / Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
eLearning Technology Consultant contracted to GE Energy / Granite Services
• Consult with GE learning leaders on implementation of eLearning 2.0 technology tools, strategies and resources.
• Develop and administrate internal knowledge-base (wiki) of support articles and videos.
• Create and maintainemerging technology blog, highlighting developments in the online learning field.
• Execute usability study and implement findings to improve course template.
• Benchmark online learning industry through professional organizations, conferences, blogs, and networking.
• Produce, consult on, and recommend tools for the rapid development of eLearning materials
• Produce instructional videos about RSS and Web Conferencing to educate learning organization about online tools using the Articulate Suite and Camtasia.
• Organize eLearning Guild membership with access to monthly online conferences.
Web Design Consultant / Waldman Web Design
• Build modern, CSS, browser-compatible websites.
• Assist clients in creating original graphics.
• Evaluate and improve upon site layout and making content updates.
Instructional Design Consultant / Pie In The Sky Restaurant
• Designed graphic job-aids and produced 70-page comprehensive training manual for kitchen employees.
• Interviewed subject matter experts and worked with owners to establish standards.
• Designed instructional method and strategy for processes in food preparation, cooking, and cleanup.
Intern / eCornell
• Prepared eCornell content for online environment.
• Classiﬁed and organized existing content using eCornell’s proprietary model.
Intern / EMA Group Inc
• Designed and administered survey to employees to assess usability of data management system.
• Worked independently from a remote location and collaborated with management to develop and update metrics.