• Coordinated Book Week, collaboratively brainstorming, delegating tasks, communicating with parents, teachers and administrators, and scheduling activities and visiting authors.
• Pioneered a weekly technology workshop for educators.
• Created assessments and student materials to scaffold meaningful discussions during Literature Circles, supporting the application of comprehension strategies and student reflection on reading development.
• Co-authored literacy scope and sequence. • Authored a classroom blog to share lessons, homework, resources, expectations and
achievements with students, parents and colleagues.
• Chaired an accreditation committee.
• Nurtured a caring learning environment through classroom agreements, established routines and procedures, regular class meetings, an organized classroom, and engaging lessons.
• Advised the Lower School Student Council. • Integrated Math, Writing, Science, PE and Technology during a project-based unit on Healthy
Bodies in order to cultivate deep understanding through transdisciplinary learning.