Solutions Architect at Box
Information Technology and Services | San Francisco Bay Area, US
I specialize in coming up with creative solutions to seemingly impossible problems. My methodology is based on putting people and processes before technology, and developing a deep understanding of customer challenges in order to offer the best solutions.
You will hear me ask "why" and "what are your goals" often, so be prepared to think out loud and challenge your assumptions. We'll get really deep into technical and architectural discussions too once we agree on what problems we are solving for.
Some of the things I'm super passionate about include:
- Designing, building, and managing the most complex and difficult projects
- RESTful web APIs
- Striving for perfection in everything
- Playing with cutting edge tools and technology
- Changing the way the world creates, shares, and secures content
- Using data to make better business decisions
- Sharing as much of my obscure subject matter knowledge with my team and customers
- Product Evangelism
Product Management (functional design, sprint planning, project management, testing) Enterprise Content Management (eDiscovery, BPM, ECM, imaging, SharePoint) Enterprise Mobility (Application design and testing, MDM, app dev ) Web Development (HTML, CSS, Java Script) Cloud (Clarizen, SalesForce, Netsuite, GoodData) Single-Sign On (Okta, One Login, ADFS 2, SAML) Professional Services - specifically project management, hiring, methodology development, reporting , SOW creation and technical design.