Presidio provides IT solutions that integrate advanced voice, video and data technologies to best suit your technical and business requirements. Our experience, expertise and flexibility allow Presidio to incorporate a full spectrum of metrics including financial, strategic, technical, operations, and communication into the its solutions.
We now offer Staffing Services to our customers in all aspects of technology. Our services encompass staff augmentation, placement services and project based solutions. We will provide resources in all aspects of technology: from the helpdesk to the highest level of architecture.
2013 - Present
Dancer / Total Entertainment
2011 - Present
Technical IT Recruiter / Cerner Corporation
Currently focused on technical recruiting: System Engineers, Software Engineers, Technical Support Analysts, Technology Consultants.
2009 - Present
Recruiting Support Specialist / Cerner Corporation
• Responsible for the start to finish process of candidate interviews and new associate hires, including scheduling interviews, managing travel arrangements, processing background checks, initiating offer letters, and ensuring a “good show” for all candidates.
• Provide service and support to both internal associates and external potential new hires.
• Managed the Executive Targeted Selection training course on a monthly basis to ensure Cerner’s top executives were prepared for conducting professional and legal interviews.
• Performed data entry and audits work. Maintains files and records of applicants and ensured proper documentation.
• Assisted with daily sourcing activities to help recruit for technical, consulting, pharmacy, clinical and nursing roles throughout Cerner. Currently in charge of System Engineer hiring efforts.
• Worked in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets within the recruiting department. Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
Assisted with the customer relationship management aspects of clientele follow-up.
Worked with the placement of advertisements and promotions for various political campaigns online trough the use of Google Key Adwords.
Promotion and sales of Electionmall's products and services to various political candidates across the U.S.A. through direct contact and phone campaigns.
Learned full portfolio of Electionmall's IT solutions for e-commerce development for political campaigns.
Fulfilled administrative assistant duties such as arranging travel, scheduling meetings, prepare itineraries, and arrange amenities for clients for the CEO and VP of Operations.
2006 - Present
DSCI 310 Teacher's Assistant - Supply Chain Management / University of Kansas
Assisted with basic classroom functions: grading, instructing, class preparation.
Tutored students during structured office hours and study sessions approximately twenty hours per week.