Account Manager at Tonic Design
Marketing and Advertising | Greater Philadelphia Area, US
My passion is to apply my understanding of technology, creative design and user experience to client's problems and help them find solutions that make sense to their business. I keep current on the latest and upcoming trends through podcasts, start ups and research.
My Goal is to make clients look like rockstars... and to deliver awesome.
Specialties: Information technology understanding, Strong marketing skills, Strong communications skills, Analytics experience, SEM experience, Client relationship building
2010 - Present
Account Manager / Tonic Design Co.
*Oversee active projects to ensure quality, timing and budgets are met
*Review client needs & assess what creative and technology solutions best achieves their goals
*Ensure resources available represent the highest caliber available
New Media Project Manager / Yellow Book USA
Assisted product management in the design and production of new products to make the company compete with smaller start-ups.
Coordinated with on and offshore development teams in an agile software development environment
Client Service Director / NetPlus Marketing
Managed key accounts including ConAgra Foods, Independence Blue Cross and Ritas Water Ice
Project Manager / Account Executive hybrid / G2 Interactive
• Manage client relationships to ensure agency satisfaction
• Coordinate with team leads to develop creative and valuable solutions for clients
• Resource management to effectively meet multi-project milestones
• Built and coordinated multiple discipline teams to complete multiple projects with average budgets of $140,000
• Highly experienced in the planning and running of internally/externally facing websites including online marketing campaigns consisting of both banner and search tactics
• Responded to RFPs by working with various disciplines to produce accurate and reasonably priced estimates
• Maintained multiple project budgets and aligning with project deliverables to ensure project completion is on budget
• Regularly conferred with clients to ensure satisfaction and expectation management
• Scheduling of resources to accurately plan both signed and prospective work
• Affluent with interactive technology, design, and strategic processes
Internet Marketer / Refinery Inc
*Pinpoint marketing strategy and customize search strategy to client needs
*Analyze web logs to get picture of who visits the site currently, how they got there, and track visit patern
*Report on visitor level trends and strategize different ways to accomodate different types of visitors
Consultant / Atofina Checmicals
Preemptively plan for Windows 2000 migration issues and draft roll out procedures for desktop technicians