User Experience Designer at Pentaho
Internet | Orlando, Florida Area, US
A multidisciplinary designer seeking challenging opportunities to apply user-centered design methodologies with an overall focus on improving user experience in aspects of product, software and systems development.
"My job is to make sure that from beginning to end, every possible touchpoint they have with a business (website, software application, brochure, etc), a customer experiences something pleasantly memorable. A good 'user experience' equates to a happy customer, and that's very good for business."
~ Cesar Abueg
User Experience and Usability Best Practices, Human Centered Performance Design, User Research, User Stories, Competitive Analysis, Creative Briefs, Site Maps, Wireframes, Prototyping, Usability Testing, A/B Testing, Heat Maps, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Animation, Photography, Videography, Video Editing, Illustrations, Motion Graphics, Agile/SCRUM/Lean UX
• Passionate for user-centered design and positive customer experience.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the big picture in mind.
• Effective communicator and educator who loves to tell stories.
• Problem-solver with a tenacious appetite for new innovations.
• Jack of all trades, avid learner and technology enthusiast.
• Intuitive designer who loves to create beautiful and functional products.
• Organized self-starter with the ability to lead and be part of a collaborative team.
• Networker, connector, public speaker and brand advocate of social-good companies.
Mindmeister, Mockflow, Axure, Fireworks, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro, Firebug, Raven Tools, Basecamp, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Commercial-grade and Open-Source CMS’s, PC/Mac, Hootsuite
User Experience Design, User Interfaces, Branding, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Strategy, Responsive Web Design, Concept to Launch, Project Management