Director of Programming at Social Media Week NYC
Entertainment | Greater New York City Area, US
For the past decade, I have organized events in a wide array of creative fields; from music to food to tech, including:
SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK NY
Director of Programming • Oct. 2012 to Feb 2013
For this project, I oversaw the curation and direction of the February 2013 conference in NYC, including the creation and launch of Ideas Connected, a speaker driven stage addressing the systemic changes happening throughout the social web via new technologies and shared ideas.
Founder • July 2011 to Present
Through my events production company, Actionable Creative, I have curated and produced culinary and lifestyle events for companies such as Moleskine, GroupMe, HowAboutWe, NY Tech Meetup, Sidetour, Eucerin, Spotify, and Georges Duboeuf.
THE NOBLE ROT
Co-Founder • July 2009 to June 2011
I co-founded The Noble Rot supperclub with a friend to explore the world of wine and get everyday people to see it differently. We gained significant notoriety for our approach and ended up producing tastings for Michelin Guide, Pernod Ricard, Gilt Groupe, Jacob’s Creek, and many winemakers.
THE JAZZ TREE ARTIST MANAGEMENT
Associate / Managing Director • May 2002 to March 2011
For over a decade, I oversaw and managed the careers of many notable jazz artists, as well as the life of the company’s legendary founder. I booked and produced concerts internationally, handle all contracts, press relations, and everything in between.
EXAMPLES OF PAST EVENTS
• Curated and produced GroupMe’s EXPERIENCES launch in 2012 at an arts club in downtown NYC.
• Produced concert for President Obama’s first State Dinner at the White House in 2009.
• NY Tech Meetup’s Made In NY: Austin events at SXSW in 2012 and 2013.
• 2012 Beaujolais Nouveau release party for Georges Duboeuf at Highline Ballroom.
• Michelin Guide 2011 Red Book Release Parties in New York and San Francisco
• Perrier Jouët’s 200th Anniversary Event in 2011 at the Bouley Test Kitchen in Tribeca.