Web Marketer and Fashionista
Kenze on our walk yesterday http://t.co/J8WUR0TyMx
Beautiful flowers Kenze and I spotted on our walk yesterday. http://t.co/q37VlpqYkn
Wine from my Bachelortte party up in Traverse City. Love! http://t.co/vsW3wQPjJf
Back of my wine bottle. I am so ready for this :) http://t.co/19yxv0zlwJ
Ready for some wine I got on the Bachelorette wine tasting trip last weekend :) got my special wine… http://t.co/exZIb2RZhQ
Kenze napping on my stomach on the couch. My baby girl. http://t.co/el5f8pxEo2
Color Me Rad 5K Detroit 2013 http://t.co/GwYRMWwAtN
Color Me Rad 5K Detroit 2013 http://t.co/sryEAsfD6m
Color Me Rad 5K Detroit 2013 http://t.co/TiYmGWH5WA
Shirt after Color Me Rad 5K Detroit 2013 http://t.co/TljxdJKjcy
Color Me Rad 5K Detroit 2013 http://t.co/6wf9Orqo3J
Kenze girl http://t.co/3kLsLitZIV
Koozies my sister got for my shower. Love them! http://t.co/Jq9HdoUTzg
Hanger my Bridal shop sent me. So cute! http://t.co/mS8HAUEv2o
Cutest piggy or doggy bank ever!! angelprice you need this. :) http://t.co/q2j4NGxC0X
5th Avenue. NY - love the diesel look http://t.co/5q74EblLuF
MetLife Park NY http://t.co/PblwTMMv5p
Met Life Stadium NY http://t.co/9Gdba8bgU2
Hello St. Regis hotel in NY. Nice to see you again!! Love the remodel! http://t.co/eQzaUo9K5v
Best dog bed ever except it should be MSU instead. http://t.co/GmUzBNK4Sc
this is so exciting! Im excited to do more!
omg this is so awesome! Too excited for more!
omg this is so exciting! Excited for the next batch!
I don’t do fashion, I am fashion
80%20 Shoe Brand
Spotted - A new shoe brand found from my Twitter account.
About - A little about 80%20 in their own words. “The lifestyle you live, the footwear that gets it. This is the world you create out of your own passion. We provide the shoes to take you there. Living the life: fun-loving fashion and easy, effortless style. 80%20 footwear.
The concept behind 80%20 came from Ce Ce Chin’s observation that we tend to wear our favorite 20% of our wardrobe 80% of the time. The smallest percent has the greatest impact. The ratio of knowing your life, your style and your aspirations.
80% life, 20% shoes=100% love.”
Video - The video above is the Spring 2011 80%20 Video Lookbook. See what 80%20 is all about.
80%20 Site - Visit their website for more Lookbooks.
Vanessa Bruno enlisted the help of Jessica Joffe and Lou Doillon to create this season’s film.
“The videos we make each season are like visual poems. They’re important to me as it seems more contemporary and in the spirit of the women who wear Vanessa Bruno,” says Bruno of the one for spring/summer 2011 - for which she had in mind a “liberated exotic girl”.
Watch as director Stephane Di Gusto interprets the collection — as Doillon drifts away into her own thoughts.
The difference between style and fashion is quality.
One of the most popular colors this summer is powder. Kim Kardashian’s pulls off the color very nicely with a powder top, a pair of tan opened toe shoes, cropped jeans, and a ivory cardigan. You can get this look too!
Look for Less - By Express
1. The first piece in this outfit is the powder top. Express has a drape neck top on sale for $34.90.
2. The next piece is the ivory collar flyaway cardigan on sale at Express for $49.90
3. On the bottom we have a pair of Express Crop Modern Boyfriend Pants - $69.90
4. Don’t forget shoes! $49.90 suede slingback wedge also by Express
All together you have a completed Kim Kardashian look for a total of - $204.60 (without tax) not bad considering you can mix n’ match this outfit with others.
Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
Wonder what you should be wearing this summer?
See the top trends for Summer/Spring 2011 broken down into categories; style, colors and fabrics, accessories, tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes. Don’t guess what’s in style, know!
- ’70s Glamour – Bohemian look and sophisticated glamour are back
- ’60s Femininity – Shapes that accentuate curves and femininity
- Comfy Clothes – Loose fitting clothes that have a relaxed carefree feel
- Lace – Although it’s not new, 2011’s Lace trend brings a new twist to the fabric. Instead of an allover look this season’s lace trend is focused on unique use and a more classic feel
- Sheer Layers – Be careful executing this look. There is a fine line between being trendy and being… J
- Neutrals – These colors can sometime wash you out, if this happens add a pop of color with your accessories
- Citrus – Yellows and Orange this summer
- See more 2011 Color Trends
- Cat Eye Sunglasses – Make a statement this summer protecting your eyes from the rays. Cat eye sunglasses are great for bringing out the femininity of an outfit. One of the best pairs of cat eye sunglasses out this summer is by Tom Ford
- Big Bangles – Looks great with multiple bangles
- Bright Colored Purses – Simple colors and fresh look
- Tassels – On purses, either on the side, middle or strap
- Long Strap – Purses with longs straps that can be slung over the shoulder or cross body are the perfect fit with the ’60s/’70s style
- Cropped Tops - Tanks and t-shirts. Looks great with a pair of skinny jeans
- Stripped Shirts – French Style/Nautical
- Biker Trend – Leather jackets, big buckles, metallic’s, and hardwire gear
- Crop Pants – Great look for work, with a button up or blouse a pair of flats and a skinny belt or dress it up for night life with wedges and a sheer tank
- Cargo Skinny Jeans - Olive, tan, grey, or brown, these pants look great with a cropped top
- High-waisted Wide Leg/Flare Jeans – The ’70s are in
- Rompers – Multiple styles of rompers this spring and summer. Pants, shorts, tanks, long sleeve, solid colors, patterns, multi-colored etc. Nordstrom has a good selection of Rompers that show all the different styles
- Trench Dresses – Look based off a cross between military style and a trench coat
- Flowing dress – Based on the 70s’ style and comfy style trend these flowing dresses are perfect for warmer weather
- Hourglass dresses – Hip hugging dresses with a below the knee hem
- Statement Wedge – The only shoe trend to worry about this summer is the wedge. If you don’t have a pair in your closet already, hit the mall. This is the key component to any outfit. It will work with a dress, pair of pants or shorts
- A good place to shop for an affordable wedge is DSW. They have a wide selection to choose from and you won’t have buyer’s remorse because they have great savings. Plus if you become a member you earn points with your purchases, every 1500 points you get $10 in savings
photo credit: Dan & Corina Lecca and Getty Images
All I want are high heels, high heels. If I was a girl, I’d wear a lot of high heels. High, stiletto heels.
Dolce & Gabbana Men’s Winter 2012 Fashion Show:
Sizing - Mix of volumes: short, fitted, oversized, long.
Color - Mixure to create indivdual style. Main focus burnt hues
Fabrics - Shrunken wool knitwear, corduroy, checkered cotton, printed and
padded nylon, fur.
Accessories - Colourful sneakers, regimental/college-style ties, D&G branded
Top Pantone colors for women’s fashion chosen by New York designers for Spring 2011.
- Cynthia Steffe (by Shaun Kearney)
- Tracy Reese
- Lela Rose
- Christian Siriano
- Erin Fetherston
- Monique Lhuillier
- Carlos Campos
- Carmen Marc Valvo
- Ports 1961 (by Fiona Cibani)
- Badgley Mischka
- Rebecca Minkoff
- Catherine Malandrino
- Peter Som
- Bibhu Mohapatra
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Nanette Lepore
- Rebecca Taylor
- Charlotte Ronson
- Pamella Roland
- James Coviello
- VPL (by Victoria Bartlett)
- ADAM (by Adam Lippes)
- Yoana Baraschi
- Adrienne Vittadini (by Kristiina Salminen)
- Ella Moss (by Pamela Protzel Scott)
- Nary Manivong
- Tadashi Shoji
- Betsey Johnson