I had most of the last skein left. I did take out one increase row in the beginning section and that saved me about a skein I’m guessing.
Fits perfectly! Yay!
Other mods: Knit first 10 rows instead of purling
it ended up shorter (23inches) than written (26inches) and I didn’t remove rows, most likely because I knit it on 2’s to get st gauge. This is fine. 26 inches would have been to long.
While I was knitting it, I kept thinking that the decreases should lean towards the center (3ssk, 3k2tog instead of 6k2tog), but that would have created to hard of a line/structure and changed the drape.
I’m not wearing a slip in these photos. It’s ok without but I feel better wearing it to work with a slip.