Developer Relations Manager
Marketing and Advertising | Greater New York City Area, US
Developer Relations Manager well versed in community management, blogging, social media, integrated media, content management, tech, content production, and pop culture.
Active contributor to social media, the startup and tech communities, blogging, and live music.
• Developer Evangelist for Pearson's API program.
• Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of the pop culture blog Tastes Like Caramel since 2008.
• Wireframed the front and backend of Reading International's content management system.
• Intern to the VP and Sr. VP of Sony Urban for Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child’s 2006 projects.
• Conducted Interviews with Oscar-Nominated Actors Michelle Williams, Edward Norton, and Juliette Lewis in addition to many notable musicians.
Specialties: Proficient knowledge of the following software: Adobe PhotoShop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe InDesign CS5, Adobe Premiere Pro, Content Management Systems, Telecommunications, Blogs, Social Networking, Quark Xpress 7, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, ACT, Citrix LIS, SPSS, Choices 3