Crayon Works is a market intelligence company that helps identify the trends which will shape the world of tomorrow. We pinpoint new, relevant spaces for brands and ideas in global markets - with a special interest in the emerging ones whose multi-tiered, fragmented and highly localized cultural practices need to be demystified to outsiders.
What do we do? We've conceptualized and developed three powerful digital solutions to gather information - ReSource, SoapBox and Hunch. We use these tools to build and run little 'intelligence communities' that point us towards the trends of the future.
You can also get in touch with us to hire just the framework to go off and explore something of your own (with or without our help) The digital solutions come in an easy to use, super private, customizable versions. Think of them as a kitchen you can hire to cook anything you like in.
At present, I have experience with:
• Set-up and management of online communities
• Running online, multi-country studies for Corby, Guinness (on behalf of Saatchi & Saatchi X), THINK! (on behalf of RKCR Y&R), Ontario Gaming & Lottery and Crabtree & Evelyn
• Recruitment and management of respondents for online focus groups and communities
• Content creation and activity management
• Researching cultural content and curating trend manifestations
• Social media strategy for the brand
• Planning and execution of online campaigns and studies
• Creating toolkits and sales material for external clients
• Analysing, editing and laying out reports using Adobe InDesign
• Creating and distributing HTML newsletters
• Building Wordpress and Tumblr sites
• Content writing and desk research
• Managing online proprietary research platforms
• Project management