Strengthened market dominance of Australia’s top online mapping site at the time, leading project team to transform a slow and unappealing site into a swift and interactive user experience. Promoted to lead team of 7 producers, each guiding an agile team delivering changes to online, print, and voice services.
• Continued to deliver double-digit usage growth for online map site despite Google Maps entering the Australian market.
• Leveraged consumer insights and knowledge of online behavior to write 2 commercial briefs and business cases for next-generation development of whereis.com and whitepages.com.au.
• Developed new revenue stream by integrating maps with business search, resulting in a map-based advertiser product for use with Yellow Pages.
• Piloted an online approach to successfully redesign the print Yellow Pages local book in Australia, applying a user-centered design approach including user research and usability testing.
• Improved design methodology for Whereis.com team with iterative approach that enabled new website design over several releases in a parallel beta, incorporating feedback each time.