Demonstrated and promoted Adobe Creative Solutions product line; leveraged social media to endorse services and solutions. Orchestrated presentations and seminars on product features; responded to questions from customers and prospective clients. Collaborated with product management and marketing teams to build and market future versions of Adobe Creative Applications, incorporating feedback from field visits. Forged evangelism relationships with third party developer partners. Participated at press events responding to inquiries from reporters. Contributed on team of six colleagues and organized arrangements, and demonstration material, when group traveled together.
• Reached approximately 50,000 customers via promotional activities.
• Recognized as the premier representative for the Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium product.
• Played an instrumental role in launching InDesign User Groups across Europe.
• Presented keynote addresses and demonstrations attending events such as  CeBIT in Hannover, Creative Future in Moscow, Photoshop Conference in São Paulo, Creative Suite Masters Tour throughout the Asian Pacific, Germany and Nordic regions, HOW Design Conference in Austin, CS4 Conference in Mexico City, Adobe MAX in Los Angeles, InDesign Conference in São Paulo, Photoshop World in Bangkok,  Cross Media Workflow Tour throughout Germany, Nordics and Asian Pacific regions, Design Conference Tocame in Munich, DRUPA in Düsseldorf, MAD in Spain in Madrid, Swiss Publishing Week in Zurich, Photokina in Cologne, Creative Suite 4 Launch Tour in the Nordics, Benelux and Italy, Adobe MAX in San Francisco,  Print and Media Production Forum in Stuttgart, Adobe MAX in Chicago, Print Expo in Budapest, IFRA Expo in Vienna, and the Adobe MAX in Barcelona.
• Originated video training Adobe TV shows including Caffè Fibonacci with Tim Cole and solo CSI (Creative Suite Insider).